Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congressman Ron Paul set a goal of raising $500,000 in campaign contributions in just the last six days of the quarter. When donations reached that goal 3 days early, he revised the goal again, to $1,000,000. The tally is $1,102,826.00 and counting with hours left today, September 30th. Not too shabby for a campaign whose supporters can meet in a broom closet, eh? ;)

By way of comparison, John "Breck Girl" Edwards set a $1,000,000 fund raising goal 10 days ago, and with only hours left, he still hasn't reached it. Interesting when you factor in that John Edwards ought to have have JUST A BIT more national name recognition than Ron Paul... :D

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
i did'nt even know what the old fart looked like till yesterday, and i watch CNN and FOX NEWS everyday..... news must reach the south a little slower. i'd like to know if this guy can pass a physical, don't look like he could make it a term to me. :D

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did'nt even know what the old fart looked like till yesterday, and i watch CNN and FOX NEWS everyday..... news must reach the south a little slower. i'd like to know if this guy can pass a physical, don't look like he could make it a term to me. :D

He's in much better shape than Dick Cheney. :D

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I have no doubt Hillary and her friend George will be happy to sponsor and fund R.P.

Maybe that would be a good place to funnel some of that Chinese money.

"I don't really own a Mauser" BOY and Dirty must by ecstatic, like a couple of pigs rolling around in there feces.

They can vote for the candidate they want and still have the possibility of getting the candidate they deserve. (and if the were honest, they would admit they really want)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts