Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Silver Bullet member
599 Posts
I detected a hoax as soon as I started reading it. I checked the sources without reading the rest of the thread, and was not surprised (though alittle dissapointed) to see that it was indeed fake.

I see though that others have quickly confirmed this before me.
I think the tipoff was the statement that Exxon and Shell were going to donate something.

· Silver Bullet member
599 Posts
There was a Japanese salesman,who past away this year, he was visiting Hiroshima when the bomb fell. He survived and they rushed him home to recover with his family, in Nagasaki. The only man in history to survive two nuclear weapons attacks!
Well, I would say if the gentleman was as lucky in business as he was in life, he was one very successful salesman. That is, of course, if he considered himself lucky after what he had endured.

· Silver Bullet member
599 Posts
"War is hell" said General Sherman who vowed to "make Georgia howl". I think he may have been one of the first to adopt the idea of making an enemy populace suffer. It is effective in undermining an enemies resolve and Sherman is still hated in the south.
I have a customer whos last name is Sherman. He absolutely hates going to Atlanta for his annual company meeting. He had told me how the people in the south were rude and unhelpful, and then it was explained to him exactly why. He pays with cash vs. showing his CC whenever possible:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.