Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being well aware of the fact that the German text in Karl-Heinz Wrobel's great two-volume work "Three Lines - the Rifles Mosin-Nagant" produces a severe language barrier for most members here, I did the job to translate the table of contents into English to facilitate the use of these books for those owning them, but without command of German language and to give a general overview of the books' content to the others.

Numbering of the chapters is the same for both volumes. Chapters present in both volumes are printed in red, chapters present exclusively in Vol. II are printed in red and in italics, while chapters only present in Vol. I are printed black. Sometimes I made corrections, where chapter numbers were mis-printed in the books and I also corrected some misspellings of Russian and Finnish designations.

Enjoy.

Text Font Line Document
Text Line Font Document
Text Line Font Document Paper
Text Font Line Document Paper
Text Font Line Document
Text Line Font Document
Text Font Line Document
Text Font Line Document
Text Font Document Line Paper
Text Font Line Menu Document
Text Line Font Document
Text Font Line Document

·
Registered
891 Posts
This just reminds me even more how much I'd like to have both of these books. :-/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.