Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been looking at an Enfield Mk1 T with all the proper markings and scope mount. It does not have the scope on it though.
Its in very good condition.
Any ideas as to what one without scope would go for?

The stock has the cheek piece also.

Thanks for any help.

Joe

·
Gold Bullet member
11,389 Posts
TR price estimate

If the rifle is original and matching (bolt) with original cheekpiece, then it's about $800 on the auctions (assuming nice condition). I sold one for that much earlier this year... very nice matching all-original.

The mount, if original, is worth another $600-700.

If you pass, let me know the details...

·
Copper Bullet member
1,889 Posts
bones, Back away from the computer and close your wallet :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. This one is 700.00
It has all of the matching numbers and mount. I think I will get it.

If im not mistaken it takes the no 32 scope right? Are these hard to find? How much can I expect to pay for one if I can find them?

·
Copper Bullet member
1,889 Posts
That's a fair price. Scope will be a little tuff to get. Watch Ebay, Gunbroker and AuctionArms and expect to pay $1500.00 to $2000.00, if not more, depending on condition.

Jay

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a fair price. Scope will be a little tuff to get. Watch Ebay, Gunbroker and AuctionArms and expect to pay $1500.00 to $2000.00, if not more, depending on condition.

Jay

Wow....so the scope is the rare and most expensive part of the build. I know the complete rifles are up there in price but didnt realize the scope is what drives it up there so much. I have a couple of Enfields and have always liked the look of the Sniper versions but could not afford the complete rifle with scope and all. I guess I can get this one and sit on it in hopes that I someday find the scope I need.
Thanks guys, for all the helpful info.

Joe

·
Copper Bullet member
1,889 Posts
Check with Brian at BDL, LTD, if does not have one he may be able to locate one for you and if you get one from him it will not be junk. See the link below.

Jay

http://www.bdlltd.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts