Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow is trying to sell me a Remington rolling block in what appears to be the .43 Egyptian caliber. It's in very good condition with no cracks in the wood but a pretty worn bore as I'd expect. Any ideas what the current market value is on these? He want's $600.00 cash which I would think is way too high, but I haven't seen any sell lately to know the true value. It's the full length rifle, not a carbine.

· Banned
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd sure never pay $600.00 and I didn't want it for a shooter, not in that odd ball caliber, but I was curious current market value. I wouldn't mind having it just for the sake of adding it to the collection.

· Banned
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Without a picture and more info there is no way anyone could give you current market value.

I disagree. I didn't expect a full appraisal, but most collectors can give you a rough idea of current prices within an NRA grade for firearms within there expertise. Irishsteve's estimate on the Argintine's gave me a good reference for comparison. I've decided to pass on this one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.