Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First post so be kind :) Got my first Mak about 2 years ago, Bulgarian in very nice condition. Made me a believer. Found a IJ70-17A (380) last year at the local "buy guns" shop. Also very nice condition. Into air guns, so had to have a MP654K (and a 22 conversion, both from makarov.com) As part of the sad going of business deal, got a NAA 32 barrel for a future project if I could find a "well used" Mak. Stopped by the same shop last night just to check. Sitting in the case is a '62 EG with a set of really beat up Grips, 2 matching mags and holster. The manager had just left so could not find out any info. or do any "dealing". Other than the grip issue looked to be 99.9%. Can not see any indication that it has even ben fired. Not wanting to wait till next Tue. for the manager to return and someone else taking it home, it has a new home with me. ($259 OTD) I'm not a "collector" so I don't want to let it sit in the safe. Not sure if I should enjoy it (yes, dry fire trigger is better then the others) or let someone that "needs" one for their collection have it. Been searching the forum this morning for Grip info and have not found one just like this one. Black, star, thumb rest but no lanyard loop. Anyone seen one like this? Thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Welcome :) My Mak is an East German and I got an original grip from Makarov.com. They might still have some and if you poick up a few basics like extran springs etc, and get your order to $25 you get they are having a going out of business sale with 50% off your order. Best place and time to get some stuff, what they have left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts