Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
That looks like the ultra rare Vstrm-45 buckle adopted by the Volksturm in April 1945. Production began on 7 May 1945, so very few, if any were ever issued. The rarest variant is that with the Ersatz polypropylene belt tab. Quite a coup to pick up one of these.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks like the ultra rare Vstrm-45 buckle adopted by the Volksturm in April 1945. Production began on 7 May 1945, so very few, if any were ever issued. The rarest variant is that with the Ersatz polypropylene belt tab. Quite a coup to pick up one of these.

It is FAKE, here is a good website that address's them. This same buckle is right at the top of the page. With fake RZM M4/24 Ludenschied markings.

http://www.das-koppelschloss.de/onlineshop/spot_the_fakes_shop.htm

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
ahrtal.......I got it and chuckled...especially the part about the poly belt tab........I've been looking for one for years.....;-)

Panzerfaust44....Thanks for that great link. It's been added to my favorites. I don't hunt buckles much but now I'll know what to look for if I come a cross something that may catch my eye.
Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.