Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys what is the going rate for an all matching duv 44 G43 in very good condition with a nice bore? I have not looked at G43s for some time and am not sure what is on target these days.

·
Registered
468 Posts
DUV 44s all matching and correct are currently ranging between $2k and about $2.5K respectively. If it is all original finish on both stock and wood - and all markings on stock clearly visible, then I would estimate the higher end of that range. I paid $1900 for my all matching and complete DUV44, but the stock is a little warn and there is a thick layer of patina on the barrel and front band. Hope that helps.

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,569 Posts
hymm I'll buy you a drink for 2.5k-- That would be a steal.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I just looked at a round of G43 DUV 44 closed auctions and I guess I was mistaken, they are generally going between 3 and 3.5k as you said. Back about 6 months ago they did not seem to be going that high. I got mine on Gunbroker and the auction closed to me at $1,900 + $30 shipping. Mine is all original and 100% matching (sling is repro). Stock not sanded and all markings accounted for. Original finish is decent with some patina on barrel and barrel band, no pitting or rusting. I guess I got extremely lucky.

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,569 Posts
I just looked at a round of G43 DUV 44 closed auctions and I guess I was mistaken, they are generally going between 3 and 3.5k as you said. Back about 6 months ago they did not seem to be going that high. I got mine on Gunbroker and the auction closed to me at $1,900 + $30 shipping. Mine is all original and 100% matching (sling is repro). Stock not sanded and all markings accounted for. Original finish is decent with some patina on barrel and barrel band, no pitting or rusting. I guess I got extremely lucky.

Good show,Very nice find. Yes, things have changed for more than two years. Of course there is always an exception to the rule.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts