Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an option that is set to off by default. The minions are upset they don't have the password.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=760

It appears from his profile BRG's are set to on, if not, would be a wise move to turn them on.

SlimTim

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,964 Posts
Everyone is entitled to a few days off - are they not??

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Sorry fellas, didn't realize it wasn't on. Is now.

·
59,964 Posts
Think how peaceful it was before you turned it on.

·
2,414 Posts
That ain't Dutch with them tats--- It's my understanding that his ink involves tulips, daffodils and a daisy or two.:eek: He's always poolside at the Moderators Club, but he wears a getup something like a burqa--says he's allergic to the sunlight. It is the damndest thing to see him diving in that rig; kinda reminds me of a bar of soap in a sock......:D

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
...Boys, the Moderators club has got to be One Cool Place. Now I knows for a fact that Brent is wearing his aviator glasses and a correspondents khaki vest containing everything he needs to confound the KGB. Plus, enough rubles to choke a horse and an FFL to fool the local Docals. The Big Ape is drinking banana daqueri's and plying poor Dutch with sweet words to nudge him into putting down his umberella drink, yank off his cod piece and dive NAKED into the Moderators pool which will cause El Vic, a Michiocan native, to ban him from the waters. Internal politics. The Doggy equivalent of sniffing butts. Not pretty, but necessary, a prelude to getting their affairs in order. Poor Dutch. Me heart goes out to him ! But I ain't gonna give him my towel.

·
2,414 Posts
The politics involved in the Moderators Club are simple; no butt-sniffing required, to wit: any screen persona found to be annoying will be dealt with , usually summarily:cool:. Vic and Tuco don't put up with a lot of crap. (And if Dutch really does wear a codder that's his business;))

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
The politics involved in the Moderators Club are simple; no butt-sniffing required, to wit: any screen persona found to be annoying will be dealt with , usually summarily:cool:. Vic and Tuco don't put up with a lot of crap. (And if Dutch really does wear a codder that's his business;))

Well, at least think about changing his username to "Mr. Cool Ice":D;)

·
23,298 Posts
The worst part is at the end of the meetings when Tuco comes out in drag, and does his Kate Smith rendition of the National Anthem ----

·
59,964 Posts
Thankfully, it is not Rosie's rendition of the National Anthem

·
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's the national anthem?? Of what nation??? I thought he was doing his Brittney Spears imitation.

SlimTim

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I think he looks better as Kate Smith.

·
59,964 Posts
That's the national anthem?? Of what nation??? I thought he was doing his Brittney Spears imitation.

SlimTim

Brittney Spears looks better.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
That ain't Dutch with them tats--- It's my understanding that his ink involves tulips, daffodils and a daisy or two.:eek: He's always poolside at the Moderators Club, but he wears a getup something like a burqa--says he's allergic to the sunlight. It is the damndest thing to see him diving in that rig; kinda reminds me of a bar of soap in a sock......:D

The cranky irritable tyrant is not amused.

And another thing....who took the bleepin' Smilies? Posting a dour glare of disapproval is hard as heck without 'em. :D

·
59,964 Posts
If you use the "Post Reply" button instead of the quick reply icond you get all of the smiles

:)
:(
:confused:
:mad:
:p
;)
:D
:eek:
:rolleyes:
:cool:
:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts