Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
barely smart enough to stick hundreds of thousands of dollars in their pockets, dumm enough to get in a storm in a "canoe" with no life jackets. they ought to all be hauled out about a hundred miles to shore if caught, thrown overboard and told to swim back. just shoot those dumasses on sight. more entitlement attitudes.

·
Banned
3,553 Posts
Looks like the Boat is LOW in the Water!!!!

I like the Italian Navy Pirates.....mmmmmmmm.......

·
Silver Bullet member
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'd like to see some of those italian navy pirates opening up on some of those dummass somali pirates.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
41,381 Posts
That Italian broad looks like she's standing behond a MG42?!? Or more likely an M53 I reckon.

It's threads like these that I miss COIB and all the pirate fun.......:(

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
I saw on the news yesterday where several of them drowned in high seas after receiving their share of the loot.

Their family members are placing the blame on legal authorities.

"Abukar Haji, uncle of one of the dead pirates, blamed the naval surveillance for the accident that killed his pirate nephew Saturday.

"The boat the pirates were traveling in capsized because it was running at high speed because the pirates were afraid of an attack from the warships patrolling around," he said."

·
Silver Bullet member
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
me too, well, kinda both, but if i had a choice, it'd would be the MG and a pile of ammo..... and some somali pirates to shoot at.

·
Banned
540 Posts
My observations : the female gunner should be wearing eye protection.

The somali pirates have good taste in outboards.Can you say Yamaha ?

·
Banned
540 Posts
That looks like mahogany trim on the gunnel.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.