Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
446 Posts
C&R is as you said, check the BATF list below.
A C&R license allows you to transfer NFA weapon directly without going through a Class III dealer from out of state. C&R NFA (receivers were original as is) cost more than non-C&R(tube gun, side plate gun, re-manufactured/re-weld, etc.).
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.