1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
2,597 Posts
If I can tomorrow I'll try to swap stocks and post the results

·
Gold Bullet member
2,597 Posts
MP44, bad news, no interchangeability between the stocks-The triggerguard is completely different, smaller in the BSW-the anchoring of the action to the stock is through two large screws in the DSM and only one in the BSW, the channel into with the whole action seats is similar in both, but the actions are of different length and many alterations should be done, with dubious results, at least aestetically, and no doubt the value of the gun ,once the adaptation is made, will have little value.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,597 Posts
CORRECTION-MP 44, I'm sorry I did not read properly your question and thought, incorrectly, that you were asking about interchangeability between the DSM and the BSW 625-Now I realize that your question refers to the DSM BSW-I cant do it now, but visually
both the Mauser and the BSW DSM look very similar, triggerguard, anchoring to the stock and length of the action

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raul,thanks for the info.Have a bsw stock thought I could find a DSM thats been cut.Will start looking.Again thanks

·
Gold Bullet member
2,597 Posts
MP44, now that you say its the stock you have, it is possible that it would be of the BSW 625 and not the BSW DSM 34, in this case my first observations apply-To clear the matter pls take a pic of the triggergard side, below the stock,by doig so I can tell you to which model it belongs-

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Raul. The receiver is heavily pitted. It appears to have BWS mod 625c. My question is: would this be interchangeable with a DSW actions? Again, thanks. Here are some pictures.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,597 Posts
I'm afraid it will not fit the DSM stock-To complicate matters the pic of the triggerguard of your 625c in totally different to the triggerguard of my 625c

1 - 11 of 11 Posts