Gunboards Forums banner

Double Circle Bayonets old post 12/05

967 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  raym 
Ray,

That's odd......the same photos show up clearly in David's post. Am I missing something?

C/
I've been told and believe it to be true that when the old board turns to electronic dust the pictures will vaporize and just leave a red X. I've had to copy every picture from the moved posts to my hard drive so I could upload them to the new board. You wouldn't believe the slide show I had running on the computer last night! If you want to move a post be sure to copy the pics to your computer so we can upload them to the board.

David, I read this after working on your Osaka post.
To capture the pics on the old posts just right click on the picture, select "Save picture as" and put it in a location on your computer where you can find it. When you move the post go down to Advanced editor, move to the bottom of the page and select Manage Attachments use that page to upload the pics to the new board. Then follow the instructions on the Osaka post.
Thanks for the help David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.