Gunboards Forums banner

Double Circle Bayonets old post 12/05

970 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  raym 
#1 · (Edited)
I ran across this on the old forum, don't know if it has already been saved to the new forum. If it has already been posted, please delete it.
David Franchi
------------
Author seinen Posted - 12/20/2005

Here are three more Double-Circle marked T-30 bayonets.

The first is a Nagoya with blued blade.

-------
The second is a Tokyo with white blade.

-------
The third is another Tokyo with white blade. Note the Nagoya proof on the pommel.

----------------------------------------------
jarjarbinks11 Posted - 12/21/2005

pardon my ignorance, but what were these made for? would they have been for use with the concentric circle rifles?

JCATACOMB55@AOL.COM

seinen Posted - 12/21/2005
---------
quote:

Originally posted by jarjarbinks11

pardon my ignorance, but what were these made for? would they have been for use with the concentric circle rifles?
---------

Yes, that's what current thought would indicate.

C/

that is really cool! wanna sell one? i would love to have one to go with my CC rifle

JCATACOMB55@AOL.COM

Lowrdrbird Posted - 12/21/2005

me too i need one to go with my CC rifle
Ken

seinen Posted - 12/21/2005

Sorry guys, but I have to keep them for now as they're all different with respect to markings and bayonet type. These Double Circle marked variants are out there, so keep your eyes peeled.

C/

no problem! i understand. if you do happen to find another i will be more than happy to throw some green stuff your way!

JCATACOMB55@AOL.COM
--------
--------
link to old post
http://old.gunboards.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=139518

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
Ray, Didn't know the new pictures would be removed when the old site is gone, really great :(

Will the pictures be saved in the above thread in the order now that you put them in thumbnails?

I just posted an old Osaka bayonet thread which will need the pictures saved. Will see if I can do it.
David Franchi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.