Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? I am making a stop on my way to see my brother in Pensacola. I have been to this one before, it is usually small and has you regular assortment of non gun crap, but have seen a few good deals in the past (on guns, not beenie babies). I know most of you guys are in North GA/TN but if anyone is going maybe we can meet up.
Mark

·
Registered
46 Posts
I hope to be there on Sat when the door opens. I have found it to be a much better show than anything the Beastman and GA Event put on in this neck of the woods. Gunrunner303

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Mark, several folks in Middle & South GA here, hope they (and you) continue to use the forum to announce these shows, etc. Thanks!

SlimTIm

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Slim. I just received an email from one of the organizers and he said 260 + tables. So hopefully this will be a decent one. If anyone is interested I can bring a 1941 dated M38 Mosin Nagant. I am looking to get $150 for it.

Mark

·
Registered
788 Posts
alabama gun show

Small gun show in Bessemer Ala. Sept. 29-30 Free parking I have found good deals from walk ins also good place to sell a gun as you won t have as much competition as at the big shows.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Allen how's it going? Any shows in the B'ham area towards the middle of October? I may make a trip up that way.
Mark

·
Registered
788 Posts
Big AGCA Show B ham Ala. oct. 13/14

Hi Mark Hi Slim Yes The BIG AGCA Show will October 13 - 14 this is our best show the Fall show is always the best one lots of trading going on Mark if you can make it bring your 1941 carbine if I sell my Colt Officers Target .38 I might have some cash to play with I know you will be here Slim bring something interesting this show should be much better than the Summer show .

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was a decent show. Met my brother there and tried to find him a HD handgun. He really didn't see anything that he liked, although there were some decent deals there. Fair amount of Milsurps, picked up another Mosin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts