Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does CenterFire have walk in sales if you live in Kentucky? It's only about an hour drive from home to the store and would make a great road trip. It would be just like a kid in a candy store!
Bill

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I've made the drive a few times to buy some things from their walk in counter just for something different to do. Like mriddick said it's just a small room with a counter. You ask for something and they will bring some examples out for you to look at. They are nice people to deal with. Or they always have been in my experiences. I always ended up buying more than I originally intended. It's nice to be able to hand pick some stuff.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With winter at hand and looking for ways to get out of the house and something constructive to do I thing my shooting bud and I will have to plan a field trip. We could hit Bud's Gun Shop in Paris, Ky and then go over and pickup ammo and maybe an AK or so at CenterFire. I guess we're going to make our own road gun show.
Bill

·
Registered
137 Posts
Centerfire is a terrific sponsor. Make sure you tell them Gunboards sent ya. Buds' is a great place also. They have the only indoor pistol range in central KY as far as I know. Every fifth trip to the range is free, or at least it used to be. Its been a little while since i stopped in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be sure to mention the appreciation for their sponsorship. Buds currently has a used Wilson .45 which looks good on the web, I think if it looks that good in person it might find a new home. You just got to love toys.
Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.