Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or are some threads just disappearing? I was following the recent Berdan/ Boxer thread and then it was gone! Might just be me.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I noticed a change today where if you reply to a thread it does not show your post in the new threads. I also think it might be filtering out posts that you have already read. Tonight it showed new posts, the a chunk called old posts not yet read.

You can find the thread in the forum, though.

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
The threads seem to be working perfectly OK from here, except for the fact that my computer no longer seems to be able to tell the difference between threads that have been recently amended and those that have not been amended since my last visit.

Right now it is coming down on figuring I haven't had a chance to read any thread posted or updated since the end of June.

Last week, all threads that weren't started or updated since I opened up the site that day showed up as already read.

I can't wait to see what kind of fun the site is going to have with me tomorrow.

·
Administrator
8,027 Posts
Two days ago they did a vBulletin upgrade, working on some of the issues a lot of you have mentioned (such as posting attachments). One result was that old threads you've read were highlighted as though you hadn't read them.

It seems like it took a while to get the owners to react but we seem to have the support of admin now and hopefully we'll see some positive changes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.