Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought it for what was supposed to be a re-barrel but morphed into another upper. It was just under $40 shipped and it arrived quickly and safely. A small carboard box with a couple layers of thick tape and several layers of bubble wrap on the inside. There was no way this upper was getting damaged during shipping and it had no cosmetic issues that I could see. Also attached is a mock up of the barrel that will be going on this upper. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
56,652 Posts
View attachment 2159874 I bought it for what was supposed to be a re-barrel but morphed into another upper. It was just under $40 shipped and it arrived quickly and safely. A small carboard box with a couple layers of thick tape and several layers of bubble wrap on the inside. There was no way this upper was getting damaged during shipping and it had no cosmetic issues that I could see. Also attached is a mock up of the barrel that will be going on this upper. Enjoy!
looks like color is slightly different but it appears to be made from a forging which is good IMO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.