Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boards will close down-old gunboards at the start of next week. If you want something there then you better get it now-and transfer here and save the pictures to your PC so they can be uploaded again to this server-

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Hey Bayonet Collector,
Thanks for all your work on saving posts from the old forum, if you ever make it to Idaho I will buy you a beer.
Gus
PS If you ever make it to Texas, I know a fellow who has a cooler full of beer, I will send you his address.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
If Bayonetcollector ever visits my place he may be sure to be lodged at 1 mile of the Stella Artois brewery (now called Inbev, because the Brasilians bought themselves in!). It' s not Triple of Westmalle for sure but reasonably drinkable :p. We owe him a long visit of the premisses :D.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Thanks guys, the coolerful of beer sounds tempting now. The Stella Artois brewery too... Having just finished my part of the move before closing time (phew!) I think I could drink both empty, this is thirsty work. :D

Gus, if I am to go to Idaho, make sure there's a tumblerful or two of that idaho potato juice there too, your previous comment about it made me curious to try it...:eek:

You guys are a great lot, thanks for the encouragement!

(And, Gus, I didn't mean all the nasty things I said to/about you, well not all of it anyway. :p You're actually a good fellow, even being swede and all... But don't tell anyone I said that. :cool:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts