Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
That is just too much, the best I've seen on TV for a long time. You should start a mini series with it, lol

·
Gold Bullet member
549 Posts
Now ! That was funny !!! :D

regards....(Monica for President) roger

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Sorry I won't vote for Kroh because he burned up Vic and left Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton to run wild in the dark of night. I thought Vic would have at least got in one good butt stroke.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
This is not off topic??? I've seen many members offended when thier OT post were moved or deleted but yet this is ok?

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Now I know how you will be spending your time of taking it easy. Well it was doctors orders but if I laugh any harder I will have to have bed rest.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Yes I understand the privilage of ownership, however, how can you expect the rules, determined by you, to be taken seriously if you don't treat them with respect youself? Just my opinion.

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
54,379 Posts
Yes I understand the privilage of ownership, however, how can you expect the rules, determined by you, to be taken seriously if you don't treat them with respect youself? Just my opinion.
I am offended by you being offended.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
9,442 Posts
It is worth what I paid for it.

Look the fact is that we all need a laugh once in a while and that is what this was for. I guess that is lost on you and that is too bad. Sorry - Just do not read it if this upsets you so. Ok? Great- thanks.

Originally Posted by jaz5833

Mriddick...

BOYS!!........BOYS!!! What are you doing eh!??!!??
Stop it now or I will call your mothers!! :D

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
Jazz, It takes a serious breach of decorum...a super mega rambling OT topic, sophomoric Porkies 3 humor or feral cow denial to offend Mriddick. Tuco..now I know why I kicked in bucks for this forum..thanks.:D

·
Administrator
3,433 Posts
I'm offended by Tuco's gassy emissions after he eats a gunshow chili-dog, pork rinds and five packs of Slim-Jims. ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts