Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,810 Posts
We knew this was coming eventually.

This won't pass now but will in the future after another "event" happens where the spineless RINOs feel they have to give the left something to appease them. This'll be the low hanging fruit.

It of course all leads to a registry. Which 4473 is a registry even if not name so.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
74,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive said this before, the Dems have succeeded at creating gun control simply through the fear of impending legislation. Look at where we ate now, no ammo to be found, amd people not shooting for fear of not being abke to replace ammo. Defacto gun control.
Don't know what you are talking about. I will be going the the range Saturday and my daughter, her husband & one grandson will be going with me. I may be taking up to 1,000 rounds with me - depending on what they bring with them.

·
Registered
751 Posts
There’s plenty of ammo

due to demand it’s just priced more

no dem created the shortage. They are doing nothing. It’s just a market glitch. One that happens Regularly and those w no ammo to shoot now should learn and stock cases of it when it comes back down in price. Will we all learn our lesson? Most won’t. Next high price market the same guys will bitchagain

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The savvy folks shoot much every weekend at my club. Several years ago many folks bought up ammo on a regular basis. Same goes for reloading components. The current ammo outage is not much of a concern for those who saw it coming. One must keep one's head in the game!!!

Webley

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.