Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
i agree with clyde, BOTH, but i think mostly stupid.... like the hollywoods, they do a lot of talking but they ain't leaving. what gets me, with bin laden calling for hordes of muslims to martye, thinking the only way is the muslam way..... kill or convert..... what does it take to wake some of the U.S. citizens up. talking about stupid.

· Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
greyhound, you are correct, we don't keep our promises..... starting with the treaties in the 1800's. most of our enemies, sadam, osama, and scores of others, were our allies at one time, then we decide to hunt them down, it's not really them changing, it's what we want them to do that changes. my motto is..... " we cannot be world police". we have enough problems here at home to work on. also, let's stop helping every country/nation/ poduck gov't for ten years, finacially and militarily, then when we do, it just MAY be appreciated. let 'em starve, die of disease or kill themselves if need be.... not really.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.