Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
sir thank you for posting about this I'm very appreciative. so far I've sent messages to two separate mods but I have not gotten a response. what I have gotten is several emails and two phone calls from friends and people I don't even know on this board telling me that this man threatened to kill another member here last year.

if that is not a pattern I do not know what it is? as I've said before I have been a member here for over 6 years I have dozens of positive feedback I have never once ever had a problem with another member. my god if this man King this worked up over not being able to buy for magazines what is he really capable of when truly angry? there is no doubt in my mind one day we will read about this man on the news and then the papers my only prayer is that there is a police officer or a well armed citizen who will stop him before he could too serious damage !!!
again I would like to thank the members that posted in my defense.

·
Registered
17,689 Posts
want to get a faster response from the mods - use report button. Its worth a go..

As for the member in question.. i feel for you.. i was the member who was threatened by the member in question with his 1000yrd sniper rifle. So i know exactly what you are going through..

All i can say..

Hang with em.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
Believe me - the individual you speak of is on our radar. As Spaxspore stated, use the "Report Post" button. You will get a faster response, plus it helps us maintain a better record of infractions. For now - let this post drop and go one with business. The problem in the Trader Forum has been cleaned up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts