Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a very nice Laminated 91/30 with all the accs at Dunham's other day for $79.99...

Apparently they had it marked wrong,, but I asked.

Nothing special just a 1943 Ish but still being able to see it and $84.15 out door isn't bad...

Love that laminated look!

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shy have you been to the one in Bridgeville lately?? Dad said they had a bunch there this week,, but he didn't look to markings or condition...

By the way how is Mt. Lebanon club coming?? I have got to get over there soon ..if for nothing else a nostaglia visit to my old club!
Take care
Kevin

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shy congrats! I looked up the web site..for some reason I had it in my mind that the club was off of 19..almost directlt..I forgot it was down Linden..
My last year of membership must have been 1974...I was 3 of course!!!

Your dues are very reasonable,, my club is least expensive in area with least amount of regs and its $127 for family and range key..still not bad and at 4 miles from house I get my $ worth!!

Look forard to seeing the cold club again ..will let you know when we are back over there!
KLJ

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This one has a small triangel with could be a 1 but I thought it was a proof mark its very small and at bottom of receiver below all other markings..
Which Dunham's did you see it at??
Got this one in Fort Gratiot

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry tonka , bridgeville 3 weeks ago. tjm22shot54
Wow Bridgeville! That's my home town! small world....

Have not lived there for awhile but visit my family often..

The Dunhams there though wont sell to C&R holders out of state so I can never get any deals..
Dad looks for me once in awhile,, but he does not shoot anymore.

Take care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.