Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all of you collectors and fans of the DDR....
I've got a very short supply of DDR Themed 1" buttons I made for another project i'm working on...Jahrestag der DDR is just around the corner....
This scan is just of the first few in the group i've got...there are about 10 others.
Foar any interested parties...they are 2.00 each which covers postage and the button...if you wanted a bunch of them...they additional buttons are another buck each...
Show off your interest in old camo with the Flächentarn or Strichtarn badge...or your love for Marx or the Friedensbewegung...
drop me a message for details...
-d

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here are the next 9 buttons..
Erich Honecker, Friedenstaube, FDJ, Junge Pioniere...
GST Logo...Staatsemblem der DDR, SED Parteiabzeichen...
What more could you want?
MsG.
-d

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me know if you need any...I'm trying to raise some $$$ to pay off my trip to Germany this summer and every little bit helps...
If anyone wants all of them...I'm selling them all for 15.00 including postage to US addresses...Europe and canada will be a couplte bucks more.
MsG.
-daniel

·
Registered
132 Posts
trade for stuff

Pardon my intrusion...

but it sounds like HC 1775 needs some dough in the short term....
"trading" away his NVA stuff doesn't seem to be a solution....

Hardcorps yes you can sell on ebay.com...
sometimes its worthwhile....
other times you don't get your price
forget ebay.de

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave...
I think the "have you tried ebay and ebay.de?" was directed at me...as in another option to sell the buttons...Of course it sounds like he needs $$. The offer to trade menat more to email me and we could work out some sort of a deal that would be beneficial for us both...$$$ or goods...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts