Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys have not let me down before with identifying certain things so lets give this a try. I have some sort of weird side scope mount marked with a crown over HTK. I don't think it's for a m1 Garand even though it's some sort of side mount it seems. I also have a weird rear sight. it's marked 1 through 5 I'm assuming meters and has some sort of weird proof mark that's hard to see like a winged V. Any help appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody? First time I've ever stumped gunboards, you guys have ID'd some very obscure holsters and stuff in the past.

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
If you post down in the military semi auto, sniper, or military style semi-auto forums, you might have a greater chance for success.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody, I think it is a M38 SMG rear sight as I had a few random parts for one of those laying around I had forgotten about so that makes sense. The Danish or Norwegian mount is still a mystery so I took the advice and posted the question on the other parts of Gunboards.

·
Gold Bullet member
9,507 Posts
HTK = Danish Haerens Tekniske Kommando. I must have had my head up my you-know-what when I posted my parsing of "HAK" earlier. Some sort of of mount, probably for installation on a tripod or other gun mounting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.