Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a Hensoldt Wetzlar Dailytan 4x in very good plus condition with super clear optics I got off ebay. Got home, removed the Weaver K4 from my reproduction LSR 98 only to discover that the accumount rings are too small; even with the shims removed which were required for the 1" Weaver tube. The Dailytan is a 30mm scope tube. I've had this Accumount LSR for so long I just assumed it was 30mm without the shimms. Now I have a really nice scope with no rifle to mount it too. Aaahhh!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. The tube dimension was not given in the description and I did not think to ask about it because after seeing so many Dialyton's in Accumount LSR's, I assumed it was the right size. I didn't even know they made a 30mm tube. Maybe Accumount has 30mm rings for the LSR.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
feel like an idiot. finally got to the calipers and both are 26.5 mm. So I pushed the rings down with a bit of pressure and they snapped on. I was surprised the steel had that much spring in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.