Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Admin Emeritus
19,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
What in your opinion is the value of a matching Czech reissued k/43 with a Czech scope and mount in VG+ condition? I've been asked this by a member and I am not really sure how to answer. I have such a gun and I can not recall the last time I saw another Czech k/43 sniper rifle from immediate post war reissue. The gun in question I believe has its mount dated 1947 (e47) and is all Czech proofed. Is it a scarcer gun than a German one? Less so? What say ye gurus?

·
Banned
9,193 Posts
Vic,
I'd say the mount is scarcer than the German one, but not as valuable. I've owned one, seen two others, seen them popping up for sale. E/Lion date stamped, phosphated. The scope was reworked as well. Seen many more original German rigs. I'd say whatever the current rate of a German original scope and mount, deduct a third. I've seen the German rigs running from $1500 to $3500.
HB

·
Banned
9,193 Posts
Looks like the whole rig. I'd say same value deduction on the rifle, i.e. 1/3 to maybe even 1/2, with the rifles, depending, running $2000 to $3500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.