Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read on another board century has this ammo in stock again, can anyone confirm this? I don't see it listed on their site.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I hope so.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Ammo

Last time I called, which was last Friday all they had was Bulgarian, and Czech 54R blanks. Maybe some came in, but haven't heard.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I got tons of that stuff its fun stuff. If they have some Ill bet the price it something like 40 cents a rd. They know we love the stuff.

My rep told me they have a few truck loads of ammo and dont know what some of it is. They say keep a eye on the E-mails.

·
Gold Bullet member
300 Posts
I had occasional jams when I ran the Czech training ammo thru my SVT40. The rifle is a flawless performer otherwise.

·
Silver Bullet member
754 Posts
The Czech training ammo is toooo much fun....got over 2,500 rds of the stuff!

Bought it back when Century had it for $79 shipped for 900 rds

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Might have seen it in SOG's mailer. I saw they had the silver tip advertised in their paper for around $45-$48 per tin of 440 and $87-$88 when you buy a case of 880.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
RE:SOG

SOG dont no Sh!t they dont have no silver tip Oh and that price is way off.
I've never done business with them I'm just sayin what I read in their flyer. (what I posted is what I read :D)
I have heard "things" about them though, won't say what. Everybody out here in MO wants $75 per tin. Oh well

·
Registered
683 Posts
SOG dont no Sh!t they dont have no silver tip Oh and that price is way off.
+1 I have called them every time I get the flier and every time the answer is no. I was going to tell them to take it out of their ad then, but I didn't. It has been in there for the past 5-6 months. They haven't updated their website forever either.

·
Platinum Bullet member
20,336 Posts
I got "SOG'd" more then once. Membership in the "I've Been Sog'd" club is free - just buy something from them, then sit back and wait.

Sometimes they make it good, and sometimes they don't.

I recommend that they print this disclaimer on their order forms: "You pays yer money, and you takes yer chances".

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ya know, ever since I posted about that ammo at SOG. I have gotten inundated with info on how bad they are. Sure am glad I found this out before I became a member of their SOG'd club:D;):p Thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I was SOG'd. The ammo I bought was crap. Luckily I only ordered 1 tin of the stuff on strippers. Mainly just bought it for those, but the can must have had the seal broken because 3-4 of the bundles had rusted clips and corroded ammo. A lot of cracked cases too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts