Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
19,378 Posts
should this be under spring tension or loose? I have tension on the sear but I don't know if this is fully seated on the upper spring arm or not. I can move it with pretty much zero tension.

View attachment 4021026
You F*d up... sorry but you have now entered the simplest and most difficult, annoying, part, and why not to disassemble one
there's that hole hole, you'll need a toothpick or dental pick, to place the spring leg, it needs to be under tension, supposedly there's a way to assemble it
so that leg goes right every time... next, you'll fine the fun of the slide release lever... well there's 3 versions of those, from shepherds crook to a L

· Registered
19,378 Posts
CZ-USA used to run a 'brown bag' special, that's where you sent them the gun, in a brown bag, and for (think it was $50 or 70) they assembled it
This guy is who I used when I did mine, there's a angle, with a certain pick I happened to have, that I could just push the leg over once I got it threaded in there, think I used a toothpick through that hole from the top to hold it over where I could reach it, or the other way around

1 - 2 of 2 Posts