Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the so-called dual tone's. Blued slide (not much left) phosphate frame. I'm guessing 1943?

from: http://www.tague.at/pistolen/en_index.htm?/pistolen/pages/en_cz27.htm

"Böhmische" variation, a so called "Dual-Tone" piece. Slide blued, frame phosphated. Interesting thing to this one: No serial on the right side of the frame. Based on own researches is this only in the serial range 20,000-245,000.
Characteristics:
Legend:
slide top: BÖHMISCHE WAFFENFABRIK A.G. IN PRAG
slide left: Pistole Modell 27 Kal. 7,65
Finish:slide blued, good finish

frame phosphated, good finishsmall parts strawed
Grips:one piece chequered Bakelit with CZ-Logo
Serial number:6-digit number on top of slide

no number on frame
no number on barrel(only in serial range ~ 200000-245000)
Acceptance stamp:E/WaA 76 on right frame
E/WaA 76 on barrel
Test proof stamp:E HK

·
Gold Bullet member
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Very nice pair.......they're meant for each other:thumbsup:
Watched that holster for a while....let me know how it fits with the pin.
That was a concern, that somebody installed it long ago in order to fit the holster to a smaller pistol. But, it does appear to be the Czech Lion and it obviously has been there a long time. I don't think that I will remove it at all, if it no longer fits a cz27, I will continue looking.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The button is most real a Protektorat uniform button.
Thanks for jumping in, Andy. Can you give me more information? Are you saying that this is a button off of a German Occupation Soldier's uniform?

·
Gold Bullet member
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh, so the states that Germany broke Czechoslovakia into, when they annexed the Sudetenland and broke Czechoslovakia up into the Protectorate of Bohemia, Moravia, Silesia.
If I understand you, you are stating that the button is from a Moravian Soldier during the period 1939-1945?

·
Gold Bullet member
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Andy, one last question: any idea as to this name?

Close up of the button:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Sorry but i could not read it, but it looks like end by "ico" or something, the first 2 letter looks like "D`A" , it could be the US GI who brough it back, doesnt looks like czech or german name? You should read it, the button is of czech or moravian member of Protektorat army or other uniformed unit.the holster was reused with larger pistol, as the securing strap has 2 hollows, the upper one is for normal CZ27.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The button is stamped on the back: F. Van Malderen Bruxelles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.