Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been offered a CZ-92 in 6.35(25acp) and i wanted to see if anyone has any experience with it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Been offered a CZ-92 in 6.35(25acp) and i wanted to see if anyone has any experience with it?
Finally found more Info on the Czech Republic homepage of CZ, seems very few CZ-92s are in the states but i can get one here in Germany..

Here is the info straight from CZ Czech Republic homepage:

http://www.czub.cz/index.php?p=32&idp=1&ids=1&idz=1&lang=en

Pistol CZ 92
The CZ 92 is designed for personal defence at short distances. The technical parameters and safety features were especially adapted with this in mind. The CZ 92 is a handgun featuring a blowback breech and double action only (DAO) mode of fire. The pistol is not equipped with a manual safety.
After each shot the hammer returns to its released position, which enhances its safety against unintentional discharge. Additionally, the pistol is provided with a magazine safety so that removal of the magazine automatically blocks the trigger mechanism. Supplied with a variety of surface finishes and with underside or side mounted magazine catch releases.

They are rare in the United States..

Ok...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody else has one so this might be a good "conversation piece" gun to get? Perfect for easy carry here in my jacket pocket in the winter..

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ugly enough to be cute. Why not!

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,911 Posts
Eh, better than a sharpened stick, more reliable than a .22 even if it won't really have more stopping power because it's centerfire, and a cool little piece at that. And the czechs don't mess around with their pistols, I'd trust it to work well.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Here are couple pictures of mine I found on my file. Photos are not the best quality. When my wife left, she took the digital camera with her. Oh well...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nothing new about this design. I have a '45. As all Czech pistols ( but for the vz 52) they are very nice handguns.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you want to bring that pistol to the U.S. you might want to check with the ATF first. I don't think it has enough points to be imported. Maybe you have some special circumstances that will allow it? If so, you will probably have one of a kind here.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Here are couple pictures of mine I found on my file. Photos are not the best quality. When my wife left, she took the digital camera with her. Oh well...
Doncha miss that camera? My ex took the furniture...I miss that recliner. hehHeh:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts