Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,030 Posts
Cut It OUt, Already!!!

.... You guys are steadily talking me into ordering one of these CZ-82s while I still can!

I had a ball with the CZ-52s, and it seems that these are every bit as much fun... although perhaps not quite as loud and spectacular when they go off!

Then I'll have to run out and buy ANOTHER set of loading dies....
Sheesh!

Right now I'm thinking of going with AIM who has always treated me well in the past, although if Century has them their VT warehouse it is a lot closer to ME and would probably be a lot less cost for shipping.

Where are the best CZ 82 deals out there now, do you opine?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go to Aim and hurry!!They've gone up $10 in the last week.Have 3.Well made!I see them going the way of the Mak.Dryed up and expensive.Bought my Maks when they were $129!

·
Diamond Bullet Member
782 Posts
I got a nice one from aim two months ago. Ran a box of norinco through it no problems at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got one in August from them. I did not ask for the hand pick and was happy with what I got. Have always been happy with SOG on all my purchases. Good luck with yours!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I received mine from SOG today. It came with the normal extras of holster, extra mag, cleaning rod and lanyard for $199.
They were advertised as "very good", and it is every bit of that. The grips are in decent shape and just a few small chips in the finish. The mags show very little if any wear.
Over all I would say it's a nice little pistol, and certainly worth the money.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought mine from Centerfire Systems. $199 ($235 w/shipping etc.) Two mags, holster, lanyard, cleaning rod. I have noticed that some dealers advertise $199 but they only include one magazine. Extra mag; $25!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Got two from SOG. One had to be refinished, one was nice as is. Get 'em while you can. A WONDERFUL pistol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts