Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It looks as if the military holster is equally divided, which suggests that the gun can be reversed in the holster and worn on the left side (south paw).
Am I correct on this?...Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Being that I am a lefty.... I thought it could also be worn on the right side (North Paw)

On a more serious note.... Of all the 9x18 guns I have. I have to thank the cz-82 designers for thinking of us other people....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellers...I kind of like the idea of carrying it in the original holster. I should have mine in a few days.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks fellers...I kind of like the idea of carrying it in the original holster. I should have mine in a few days.
I "open carry" with that holster. Since it doesn't LOOK like a holster, and I am legal even if it is concealed(Open carry is legal in Idaho). So far I don't think anyone has recognized it as a gun so not even any comments so far.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I "open carry" with that holster. Since it doesn't LOOK like a holster, and I am legal even if it is concealed(Open carry is legal in Idaho). So far I don't think anyone has recognized it as a gun so not even any comments so far.
Open carry is also legal here in Missouri, although I do have a concealed carry permit. I agree that it is an innocuous looking holster, and few would recognize it as such.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I received it today, and indeed the pistol fits quite nicely in the left-hand configuration.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I too think it is a neat holster. In Ky it can be carried without any problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts