Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my CZ-82 from AIM today, its in real nice shape however the two mags sure are different. As you can see in the picture.

·
Gold Bullet member
135 Posts
1 is a stamped floorplate the other is milled.
Most ship that way, at least the one for both of my cz82 from Aim shipped like yours.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I believe it's the newer mags that have the dimples at the bottom of the sides. At least the new one I just got from CZ-USA has 'em. No difference in capacity, though, between flat sides and dimples.

·
Copper Bullet member
2,455 Posts
I believe it's the newer mags that have the dimples at the bottom of the sides. At least the new one I just got from CZ-USA has 'em. No difference in capacity, though, between flat sides and dimples.

wrangler5 is right are new mags ,in fact they are CZ-83 mags

NORM

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I got the 'Mantis' loader and the mag loading world is now brighter. What a difference!

·
Gold Bullet Member
223 Posts
That mantis loader works great

·
Silver Bullet member
1,030 Posts
Ditto...

My 82 from SOG had the same variety of magazines.

You got a nice one!

Mine has a few places where the black paint has flaked or been scraped off - one big place on the front strap of the grip where it jams up against the lip of the spare mag while in the holster.

But it seems to shoot just fine and run like a clock, so I'm not complaining.

It is a cute little pocket popper, although I might have to get one of those mag loading tools - they sure are a bear to load manually.

It amazes me that the CZ-82 has gained C&R status (not that I'm complaining, mind you!) when so many other pistols with less magazine capacity and often of an older vintage like the PA-62, Makarov, and most of the Tokarevs are not.

Don't you find that a little weird?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts