Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
11,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how the supply of CZ-82's are holding up? Reason for asking is I have a couple of hundred dollars that is going to be spent on a firearm.(money burning a hole in my pocket) While I have no need for another 82, I was thinking of getting another one while they are on the market and reasonably priced.
I can not say enough about my CZ-82. I own several pistols and have owned quite a few over the years. This gun fits my hand and points better than anything I have shot. For a small pistol, it is very accurate. Had purchased a Kahr CW 9 earlier this year. Good gun. But I like my CZ-82 better.

·
Gold Bullet member
135 Posts
No idea about the supply.
I bought my 2nd cz82 after I saw what a steal they were. and after shooting my 1st one I had to have another.
One is so perfect cosmetically it now resides in the house untouched, my shooter is in about 99% condition.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I now choose my CZ82 over any other small pistol I own. It just feels good. I also own two.

·
Administrator
6,984 Posts
Who can predict the supply of surplus guns from overseas? CZ-82s are pretty available right now, but there's a limited supply, so eventually they will dry up. When is anybody's guess.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I see the CZ 82's going the way of the Maks.Years ago,we were flooded with them,then bam they were gone.Prices went from $129 to $350!Get a 82 while it's still a killer price!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts