Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a buddy with a Bulgarian makarov and another friend with a Cz.82 that want to know if Silver Bear HP will function. Primarily, the Czech is the worry. Apparently the Wolf stuff gives the Cz a bit of a problem, but the SB fmj stuff goes without a hitch. Now, they're wanting to know if there is any kind of problems that other shooters have encountered with the HP flavor of Silver Bear.

Any feedback about the HP Silver Bear would be VERY appreciated. This is for a former board surfer, my357mag, who used to post quite a lot. He's just been flipped around in the shuffle.

· Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a ton for the feedback, gentlemen. I know that Thomas will appreciate seeing what y'all have said. That said, when we talked, he mentioned that he thinks that the Cz.82 has a bit tighter construction than his own Bulgarian Makarov, which may explain the problems with the Wolf in the Czech. I guess that we shall see.

Thanks again, gents.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.