Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First time buyer from Dennis (Empire Arms). Great sponsor! I know I'll look forward to his email updates. I was lucky to get this one, usually his updates come out while I'm at work, so they are blocked by my IT "professionals", but this time I had to get home early and was able to grab something I wanted.

Is there any place that carries original holsters and clips for this pistol?

Thank you again Empire Arms!

Howard

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Congrats! Very nice little CZ. I still kick myself for not buying one of these "back in the day" when they were cheap.

Century lists CZ50 8 round mags but it doesn't say if they're original or not. Item # MA775. They probably are since they have quite a list of original CZ50 parts as well,

·
Registered
814 Posts
You got a nice one...and beat me to it! Nice snag, Blaster.
Flakshield

·
Registered
980 Posts
Try the Dealer Warehouse. They are in California(Sacramento?), not sure but they probably have a website. CZ70 mags should work in the 50 too.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Gunboard sponsor Reich Outfitters has them (or had them). Thats where I got mine. A link to his page is on the main Gunboards page. He may also have holsters. He's a good guy to deal with but ordering can be slow since he does parts as a side business.

·
Copper Bullet member
489 Posts
SOG

I don't know if SOG carries mags, but I know they carry holsters. They carry 2 styles. The military black ones are too tight and brand new. They are cool, I have one, but they will require a lot of work to stretch out and reform. The brown style also have a mag slot and are more similar to mak style, but not the same as that, wider. The military light brown style work from the git go and are something like 8 if you call SOG.

I have never taken the time to stretch out my black one which this photo shows (the photo came from another board member but is just like mine).

·
Registered
16 Posts
cz50

Nice looking, does it have NB50 below trigger guard on grip? I do not recall exact description of meaning, but was a police service pistol. I have two purchased years ago at $99 each at a nearby gunshow. Purchased spare mags from Cole Distributing at the time. Suggest always using European brand 32 ACP as extractor groove is deeper and they stack better in the mag. Last round still slopes slightly upwards vs. horizontal with US spec 32 ACP. More of horizontal angle means first round fed is likely to misfeed and usually does.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice looking, does it have NB50 below trigger guard on grip? I do not recall exact description of meaning, but was a police service pistol. I have two purchased years ago at $99 each at a nearby gunshow. Purchased spare mags from Cole Distributing at the time. Suggest always using European brand 32 ACP as extractor groove is deeper and they stack better in the mag. Last round still slopes slightly upwards vs. horizontal with US spec 32 ACP. More of horizontal angle means first round fed is likely to misfeed and usually does.
Yes, it is stamped NB50.

Howard

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
I think NB stands here for SNB - Sbor Narodni Bezpecnosti = National Security Corps (Staff)

Jan

·
Registered
449 Posts
If you are still looking for a holster check out the Classifieds. Bob in St Louis has a long list of items for sale and I saw CZ 50 holsters on there. I think they are like the black one post previously, former police isse and not like the brown flap holster also posted previously, but it wouldn't hurt ot touch base and see!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts