Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read about cz24 pistols that are German Waffenamt on the barrel.
Most people I talked to say that they are fakes. Just trying to see if anyone knows of any legit ones out there
Thanks John

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have seen photos one very late CZ 24 with legit WaA76 markings on the frame/slide/barrel, it’s owned by a member here so hopefully he’ll see this thread. Pistol is in the 196xxx serial range I believe.

There is also a legitimate early German occupation “sanitized” variant that has straight slide serrations, no serial number, and a test proof and WaA76 on the barrel.

Edit: He was kind enough to share photos of his pistol in my thread thread on one of the no-serial variations that I have.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen photos one very late CZ 24 with legit WaA76 markings on the frame/slide/barrel, it’s owned by a member here so hopefully he’ll see this thread. Pistol is in the 196xxx serial range I believe.

There is also a legitimate early German occupation “sanitized” variant that has straight slide serrations, no serial number, and a test proof and WaA76 on the barrel.

Edit: He was kind enough to share photos of his pistol in my thread thread on one of the no-serial variations that I have.
Thanks for the reply, I thought I heard of WaA on the barrel before

1 - 11 of 11 Posts