Gunboards Forums banner

Current Price for MO-marked and Former Sniper?

911 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  zeebill 
#1 ·
Found two 91/30s today.

First is a Tula 1935/1949 MO-marked.

Second is a 1944 Izhevsk former sniper.

Both marked by the importer on the top of the reciever ring. Both for $149. Deal or no deal?

Thanks,
Meinander

#7 ·
I had to learn to look past the import mark in order to collect by the serial number, but, get lucky pretty often and fine em w/o. The one I got tapped, came that way drilled, tapped and doweled so I just accommodated it. The rest of them are of various number combination and dates, some scrubbed some not. Most cost an average of $129. but as high as $200.00 for a triple date. I'm trying to collect them by the date, but haven't decided which date yet!-SDH

#9 ·
The way he wrote it you are right it's a good deal but for some reason I kind of think he meant $149 each. That stinks for a deal in my book. I have 91/30 ex-snipers very often for $89 out the door and most people whosell them have no idea what an MO marking means and if all the village idiots don't keep trying to impress the dealers with their knowledge they never will know and they will go for $89 too! Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.