Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 223 cal. Saiga with the 20" barrel and would like to know it's value. it is new, UNFIRED, with the original box and accessories, manuals, etc. I was going to convert it and just have not gotten around to it. I also have a K-Var AK polymer buttsock and grip, grip nut & bolt TAPCO G2 trigger mech, Dinzag bullet Guide and Dinzag AK74-type brake. I also have 7 black Bulgarian AK74 mags. What is the value of this gun unconverted, as it currently sits?

·
Registered
592 Posts
My .02 cents...

NIB rifles can be found for around $250 - $275.

In my opinion, the 20" barrel versions are not very popular, especially to someone who wishes to convert one to pistol grip.

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
50,540 Posts
At the shop we sell them new for $259, I'll agree the 20 inch version isn't as sought after as the 16 inch version by most although IMO it's probably better in the 223 cal and I'd prefer one over the 16 inch (but then again I'm always going against the grain :) )

Dimples seem to affect saiga prices the most, if it has dimples you can get an extra $20-40 out of it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
At the shop we sell them new for $259, I'll agree the 20 inch version isn't as sought after as the 16 inch version by most although IMO it's probably better in the 223 cal and I'd prefer one over the 16 inch (but then again I'm always going against the grain :) )

Dimples seem to affect saiga prices the most, if it has dimples you can get an extra $20-40 out of it.
Since you have the Saigas in the shop, I have a favor to ask... PM me if you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts