Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,304 Posts
I just got a card in the mail saying there is one in Ventura this next weekend as well
Crossroads put on the last one in Ventura - this one is a McMann's Roadrunner show.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,304 Posts
Hi Guys,

I don't know which one to visit this weekend! I'm looking to pick up a surplus Russian Makarov. Would you suggest McMann's Roadrunner or Crossroads?

Thanks!
After seeing shows run by both outfits in Ventura I'd go with Crossroads - less swap meet junk

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm hoping i might find somthing this time(at delmar). at least i can save on ammo shipping costs.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,341 Posts
If you are planning on buying ammo, get there when they open at 9AM, Saturday. I got an email from Grafs today, saying that the products are being gobbled up just like in 2008.

It sounds like another buying panic is starting.

Wally Morishigi always has a nice collection of things for sale. If he's there, he'll be near the front on the left side of the building as you walk in the main door.

I usually go to that show, but can't this weekend.

Dean (the other one)

Oh, and if you're wondering what kind of guys shot off the cannon in Potrero, they'll be at Del Mar this weekend. They'll be the ones drinking beer at 9 AM, being loud and obnoxious, blocking the aisles with their carts.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,304 Posts
The ammo sellers were pretty busy at the last Ventura show as were the magazine sellers with their hi cap "parts kits" ;)
Only in Commiefornia could some ding dong manage to shoot a canon through his trailer killing his girl friend. I heard about that on the Roger Hedgecock show.
What's wrong with beer at 9 AM ? ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.