Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Silver Bullet member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the Mosin collection grows and closets and safes are overfull. I found myself having to get creative to conceall my additions from spousal detection. So the following Ideas I would care to share with my fellow collectors. "You can't see the forest because of the trees" Share your Thoughts and other ideas.

· Silver Bullet member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Grow some BALL'S and you dont have to hide them from your spouse.mike

Don't take this so seriously. This is all in good humor. My wife signs for delivery when a rifle is delivered with no problem when I am not home.. I guess one of the benefits of a having a great wife!

· Silver Bullet member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The MN's all look the same to her. Just like the pocketbooks and shoes do to me. Hey I wonder if she uses these tactics with shoes? She probaly parks 1/2 mi. down the road the other way.;)
Now I understand why I find a pocketbook tucked in with my tool pouches and an ocassional pair of pumps amongst my power tools. I have never took notice up till now. "spousal concealment of the female type"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.