Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all just a few things i want to ask ,ive got a nagant m44, does the poa change if i add a compensator,someone told me that if i dont fire it with the bayonet out it will change ,if i add the compensator i cant pull out the bayonet:)

·
Gold Bullet member
4,427 Posts
Most of those compensators shatter and fly downrange after four or five shots, I'd recommend against using one at all. Simply stick to 147gr ammuniton, the more ferocious muzzle blasts and sharp recoil is the significantly more pronounced result of firing 180gr ammunition.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Any good compensator/supressor is going to need to have a thread on your barrel. You can work with the kind that don't, but they WILL fly off your gun in hot, sharp chunks. Why do you think you need one?

·
Banned
7,240 Posts
I use a Winchester Magnum recoil pad (worn like a one-titt bra) and sometimes even drape a towell rolled into a "cyl" over that when I shoot milsurp 54r or any other surp military ammo.
Felt recoil is next to nil..I can shoot hundreds of rounds in a session and go home feeling fresh as a daisy..:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts