Paranoid nonsense then and even more so now. The Russians never fed us anything in small doses least of all communism. Nor have they done anything to our economy, but conservative capitalism, allowed to progress to its logical conclusion, has.
Your taking what Kruschev said too literally.Paranoid nonsense then and even more so now. The Russians never fed us anything in small doses least of all communism. Nor have they done anything to our economy, but conservative capitalism, allowed to progress to its logical conclusion, has.
Yeah a commie trained and indoctrinated socialist in the White House....and infiltrated in the Congress...Hairball II "The Soviets did try to feed us LARGE amounts of communism, but, thankfully, our parents were smart enough to see through most of the lies. "
But the parents screwed the pooch and allowed the Commies into the educational system, where they brainwashed the students, and got elected to school boards. Now we see where that led us.
Guess againActualy communism has been tried and FAILED in this country many times before 1900. Anybody seen any new Shakers? Dunkers? and a lot of the other sects that are now no more than footnotes in history? I guess the Pilgrims were the first communists.
The ones in bold are the ones we have done, in one form or the other.10 Pillars of Communism said:1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
Plenty of alternatives, still. We have elections in two years to change the face of the Senate, and as much damage as Obamination will do, there will be limits to how much he can do, I pray.I don't see that you people have any alternative than to stage an armed uprising and to take back the country.
I shall watch with interest!
God and Freedom!!!
Plenty of alternatives, still. We have elections in two years to change the face of the Senate, and as much damage as Obamination will do, there will be limits to how much he can do, I pray.
You are from the UK, drifter? Then your history has taught you the same thing our Civil war did. They are savage, nasty last ditch efforts.
There is always damage you do, damage you hope and pray you never have to do to another human being so that at night you do not have to hear your opponents high-pitched, begging shrieks in your ears.
I do not want that. I do not want my children to be reduced to that, either.
An armed uprising is what happens when every last, good alternative has gone terribly awry.
God willing, we are a LONG, LOOOONG way form that aweful alternative. Till then, vote, educate, discuss, vote, pray, write, debate, vote, donate, all the things that you exhaust before you even give dim acceptance of that dark possibility.
By God, and for Freedom, uprising is the very, absolute LAST thing to be considered.
It is still not too late.