Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Just wanted to advise anyone who is interested that Commission Rifle at msn.com has migrated over to it's new home on multipy.

I had to undertake the move because MSN is shutting down MSN Groups.

The new site can be found here:

http://commissionrifle.multiply.com/

Most of the content is the same, but the format has changed. THere are also videos regarding arhival newsreel footage, old photos, shorts on rifles, many with Imperial Period music.

There is also a section devoted to old music recordings. For the time being I have 22 songs that were recorded off a 1910 Victrola.

Lately the topics have been ranging from Gew 88 Serial Numbers, Regimental numbers, Commission En Bloc clip manufacturors, and a host of other topics.

Commission Rifle is slanted towards the historical aspect of 1888 Commission Rifle systems, photos of the Imperial German soldiers who were armed with them before and during WWI. Bayonets that were issued with Gew 88's is also discussed.

Hope You All have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year too!

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Hey George,
I am finally able to access your site, it only takes a few second to view the photos, and I have been able to view the vidieos too, this high speed stuff is great.
Best wishes
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Gus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.