Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, SO I have bought a few complete G88's, and like them too Much, so I bought some barreled receivers/ broken stock specials, and now have some REALLY NICE metal, but need wood :/ Anyone have them??? I am not looking for pristine stocks, I dont mind a little character, and I am not afraid to make repairs :) It seems as though the supply has really dried up as of late. Is there any hope, or is this something I may have to get creative With.
btw, I was lucky enough to get some GOOD german S barreled receivers with nice rifling ( pardon my excitment, but WOO HOO )

·
Registered
474 Posts
From my experience the better condition bores on the rifles from ecuador are usually .318 Czech replacement barrels.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And I agree, some are, but the Czech barrels werent numbered to the receiver were they, I have not slugged them yet, however I have barrels that are very definatley Czech (and very nice bored), and Barrels which are IMHO very definately not. S marked barrels numbered to the receiver (S marked) lacking the Czech Lion stamp. Also German Proofs wouldnt show up on Czech barrels woud they????

·
Copper Bullet member
395 Posts
I have stock available, check your PM's

·
Copper Bullet member
395 Posts
Bobby00000 you need to turn on reciept of Private Messages if you want me to reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts