Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On July 16, comic character Archie Andrews, of Life With Archie, will die after being shot while protecting gay friend Kevin Keller.

Keller is "Archie Comics' first openly gay character."

According to the Associated Press, Keller is "a married military veteran and newly elected senator who's pushing for more gun control in Riverdale after his husband was involved in a shooting."

full article: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollyw...er-Archie-To-Die-Taking-Bullet-For-Gay-Friend

·
Silver Bullet member
2,069 Posts
Awesome. Gun control and gay marriage in comic books? One more nail in the coffin of American convservative culture.
It begins with the indoctrination of the next generation.

On the plus side, how many readers of Archie can there be out there?:barf:

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
I never liked Archie, ever. Give me Sgt Rock any day.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
If Archie only had a gun then he wouldn't have died, I mean, he could have pulled his concealed weapon in self defense of himself and his openly gay friend, and shot the bigoted murderous dirtbags down screaming and spewing blood where they stood before they even pulled the trigger. Instead, Archie obviously basically committed suicide, with a "how dare you pull a gun on me" attitude. In the real world, both of them would have been shot, maybe in the comic world it is good, a stupid ignorant filthy dangerous liberal looking to get other people killed including himself recklessly. He's worse than a jughead, but a waste of print paper.

·
Gold Bullet Member
701 Posts
hopefully Jughead will take out the killer with a evil black rifle... and need extra hi cap mags to do it... Go Jughead Go

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.