Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this gun many years ago. It is a center fire converted to 22RF. It has a 5 1/2 in barrel with adjustable rear sight for windage. The serial is 259XXX and the barrel is marked The Anderson Gunsmiths. The condition is very good action is wounderful. Does anyone know something about this? Is this worth leaving the way it is? I was thinking about changing it back to center fire. Thanks to all if you can help me.

Biff

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will take a while for pictures. I am pushing 69 and I've lost most of the use of my left side. This is why I'm not very good with single actions any more. I can shoot but shucking shells and reloading aren't very fast. The sight seems to use the existing channel for two small screws to hold adjustable sight in place. The cylinder seems to be made for this gun in rim fire. The barrel is the same not sleeved. Gripes are standard Colt type in a plastic of some sort. Accuracy is on a par with any other rim fire single action.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.