Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
101,779 Posts
The part that rotates the cylinder is clled the hand. The part that locks it in line with teh barrel when it has been rotated on chamber's worth is called the bolt. it does NOT guide the cylinder, only locks it in place.

Don't know about the hand spring on the New Line.

Surprisingly enough, there are a lot of parts around for older Colts (and S&Ws) in places like Numrich/e-gun parts. Doing a little looking is likely to pay dividends.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts